Wednesday 17 February 2010

Lookie here - swap workout!

Swapping has been on the slow for awhile now so I am trés excited about this swap which landed through the post this last weekend:

Makeupforever HD foundation



Ever since meeting YTer whatstyleistonickel in person at London IMATS and also gossmakeupartist's review on it - I've wanted to try this foundation. I've never tried anything from MUFE before - so I'm guessing that this is a great first product to try!


So, I tried to swatch it on the back of my hand but doesn't come out that well. I got it in shade #125 which is a tad bit warm for me, though I have yet to play with it on my face of course.

Looking online and for swatches, as well as checking Sephora's shade descriptions, it's difficult to choose a shade without a counter for me! I so prefer swatching at a counter. London stores gurumakeupemporium in Hammersmith and PAM in Shepherd's Bush do stock the line, but I might just check the other colours when I next visit HK in the next few months.

Will update on how I find its finish, staying power etc but in the meantime I would love to hear from you about what you think of this foundation?

No comments:

Post a Comment