Monday 9 November 2009

WEEKEND FOTD WORKOUT - Shu newbies and MAC Espresso

Just a FOTD that I did over the weekend which was easy to do using my new Shu purchases and a MAC e/s I received in a swap.


Here it is:



MAC Espresso e/s is surprisingly one of those shadows that is easy to blend into a smoky eye without needing to have a billion e/s to create depth. I also used a smidgen of my fave black eye khol on the outer corner - YSL Kajal Majorelle (LE) - and then used a brush to blend it out and upwards. Any waxy black khol or gel e/l would do - you could use Stila Kajal e/l in Onyx.

Also using my new Shu blush, brown cream e/s as a base and Shu brow gel - which I am liking both very much.

Here's the rest of the products I used:

LM Moisturising foundation in Sunny Beige
Prescriptives All Skins Mineral Powder Fdn (L2 Warm Medium)
Becca duo concealer in Tahini
Jouer flesh colour e/l on bottom inner line
Shu cream e/s M Sand Brown as an eye base
MAC Brule on brow highlight and inner corner
MAC Espresso all over lid and blended upwards
YSL Majorelle Kajal on outer corner and upperwaterline
Maybelline WP Full & Soft mascara in Very Black
Shu brow gel in Forest Black
Shu glow on blush M Orange 55
A touch of MAC Global Glow on top of cheeks
Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine

Any fave e/s that you like to use for a smoky eye?

1 comment:

  1. so pretty! What an adorable photo, this should definitely be your new official go-to look! How is the Shu blusher, in terms of lasting power? xx

    ReplyDelete