Friday 27 November 2009

Beauty Blog tag!

Long time no blog everyone : D Hope you've been doing well. This is a long overdue blog as I was nominated very kindly for blog awards by 2 fellow beauty bloggers- jellyminx and clearlybeautiful.blogspot. Thanx laydeez!



So I #think# this is what I have to do in order to accept these awards:

1. Thank the person who nominated me for this award.
2. Copy the award and place it on my blog. (I tried but it won't paste!)
3. Link to the person who nominated me for this award.
4. Name 7 things that people might find interesting; (yikes) (Gorgeous Blogger award)
5. Nominate 7 Bloggers
6. Post links to the 7 blogs I nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs/Email them letting them know they have been nominated.

OK so here goes. 7 things that might be interesting (which I have covered some of them in a YT vid!) and which are the first things that come to my head:

1. I am part Chinese, part English. Love you Mum and Dad!
2. I play in a netball league. Love it for the team spirit and competition to push yourself to be a better player for the team.
3. I only started to get into makeup about 5 years ago after joining makeupalley - so I was a late bloomer!
4. I lost 25lbs on Weight Watchers and have kept it off for 4 years.
5. I have been on a couple of makeup courses which I found challenging and fun - definitely out of my comfort zone!
6. I have a scar on my right eyebrow which my mum unintentionally and accidentally dropped me whilst I was sitting on her lap as a baby as she was playing mahjong (popular Chinese domino like game) - it can be an exciting game that you forget your baby is sitting on your lap!
7. My day job is a Project Manager so I pride myself on excellent organisational skills at work. However, this doesn't apply to my home life sometimes!

7 blogs I love & that I check pretty much daily and who I nominate - most of them there are no surprises (in no order):

- belledejour at belledujournewyorkcity.blogspot.com
Just a very cool lady living the life in NYC

- lollipop26 at lollipop26writes.blogspot.com
What can I say - the original beauty blogger and YTer

- gossmakeupartist at gossmakeupartist.blogspot.com
Another what can I say - we all love him. Just a great giving person - and a talented MUA and a Brit to boot!

- rougedeluxe at rougedeluxe.blogspot.com
This is my trusted source for all that is happening in Asia. Always keeping in touch with what's new and researching for my visits there!

- birdsdecoratebrances at birdsdecoratebranches.blogspot.com
Just the most gorgeous eye looks ever. EVER.

- makeup bag at www.makeupbag.net
My trusted source of info for things going on in the US, again another place I stop at to research for US trips!

- 15 steps, then a beauty blog at 5andrablogs.blogspot.com
A newly found blog for me, great FOTDs and reviews. Look forward to more!


Take care now : D

No comments:

Post a Comment