Wednesday 26 August 2009

My first beauty blog tag! 5 FABULOUS THINGS

The lovely Yi over at The Style Neighbourhood tagged me to post 5 fabulous things. So like a good beauty web girl I followed suit and so to take her precise wording, the rules with this award are:
1. List five current obsessions
2. Pass the award on to five more fabulous blogs
3. On your post of receiving this award, link back to the person that awarded you
4. Link your five winners, and let them know that they've been awarded

5 Current obssessions
1. The Hills (my eyes are still glued to this, even watching reruns)
2. Elle UK magazine and US Shape magazine (both my fashion and health fixes)
3. Prescriptives All Skins Mineral Powder Foundation (I've been road testing this and cannot WAIT to do a review on it!)
4. Surfing ebay for vintage dresses (have got back into ebay vintage!)
5. Having come back from Seville, researching next hols!

The 5 fabulous blogs I tag are:

birdsdecoratebranches.blogspot.com

belledujournewyorkcity.blogspot.com

baby-blonde.blogspot.com

thebeautylookbook.blogspot.com

londonmakeupgirl.blogspot.com

In the meantime hope you enjoyed!

1 comment:

  1. What a neat tag. I'm new at this beauty web girl stuff. Check out my new blog and tell me what you think. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete