Sunday 16 January 2011

Sunday FOTD - using MUFE Aqua Cream e/s and MAC Copperplate e/s




Hey all.....a quick post of my FOTD today - using as much of the light as I could! More sun over the UK skies please!

Chanel Illuminating Lotion in Sunkissed on cheekbones
Chantecaille Future Skin in Cream
Becca duo concealer on blemishes
Clarins Higlighter pen #2 under eyes
Shu Uemura Brow gel in Forest Black
MUFE Aqua Cream #13 all over lids but packed on lid
A touch of Smashbox Champagne eyeshadow on inner lid - applied wet
MAC Copperplate e/s in crease and under lashes
MUFE Aqua Eyes pencil in #23L
MUFE waterproof Smoky Lash in black - one layer
Maybelline Full&Soft waterproof mascara in black
Red Earth mascara in Purple on tips
Becca Turkish Rose cream blush
A Kryolan muted pink blush (sorry can't tell what the number is!)
Clarins Rouge Prodige lipstick in Tender Rose #101

What have you been wearing this weekend?
xx

3 comments:

  1. I have always wanted MAC copperplate, it looks great on you. I have been smudging my eyes alot with black kohl and shadow on top. Boring but i like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven´t tried any MUFE Aqua Cream, however I was thinking about get one of those skintone colour for base or over lid colour. But last week I bought a Laura Mercier eyeshadow basics which was one of my top wish list product, omg....they are amazing!!!!!!! Work extremely well with eye shower or without, it brights your eyes on its own!! :)

    Lovely look again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving copperplate! one of my favorite mac e/s of all times. I must check the MUFE aqua creams now. Everytime you recommend something I end up loving it.
    Check out my blog, I hope you like it as much as I like yours.
    beauty360.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete