Monday 19 October 2009

Prescriptives All Skins Mineral Powder Foundation - a faithful workout

Ok, so I gotta stop waxing lyrical about this foundation - especially seeing as it's only 3 months to go before Prescriptives opens its counters for business for the last time on 31 January 2010.

But I wanted to share how I can wear this foundation both wet and dry to achieve natural finishes both in sheer and heavier coverages. I took them over about a month probably - and tried to get the same lighting in the same room, but it's not possible with the UK weather!

For info, I wear Level 2 - Warm Medium.

Applied dry and a sheer layer - my freckles! : D


Applied dry with a medium coverage


Applied wet with a sheer coverage


Applied wet with a medium coverage


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment