Wednesday 27 May 2009

A BIG WARM WELCOME!!!!!!

Hi everyone!

I started reviewing makeup and beauty products like most as a YT channel, and like most, I've decided to add to it by creating this blog. I'd like it to be an extension of my YT beauty channel - so would like it to offer something a little different. Maybe I'll also post about what's on my mind - fashion, style, culture, food, health, world affairs. Maybe it'll be a sort of diary. The world is my oyster : D

Thanks for joining me - and see ya soon!

My YT channel is www.youtube.com/moodeve

1 comment:

  1. Hello, finallly you made your own blog. I love you videos, and today, i made mine too. But Im ready for the YT thou.haha, this is my http://thestyleofneighborhood.blogspot.com, feel free to check, nothing so special thou.haha.xx

    ReplyDelete