Sunday 19 June 2011

....naughty in June



Two makeup lines I haven't tried before - byTerry and Ecotools.

I succumbed to the line byTerry. I've always passed by the counter in Spacenk because it is such an expensive line. I've probably searched for a few years now for the perfect watermelon colour lipstick - and found it in their Rouge Terrybly Age Defense-Lipstick in 302 Hot Cranberry. Retails for £30!!!! But I fell in love with the colour and as I have been quite good with my makeup shopping - ie. not - I think this is acceptable.

I've always wanted to try a pointed synthetic brush - ever since I was introduced to the Becca line. A few other companies make them - A Design, Zoeva - and I stumbled across this Ecotools one in Boots so why not use my Boots card? Retails for £9.99

Hope you are all well!

1 comment:

  1. Ciao Bella,

    Looks like a great haul... I am looking forward to your review on the products.

    If you could be so kind... could you check out my Beauty blog... its just new. Follow me if you like it... it would mean the world to me. Thanks love!!

    http://agelesssecrets.blogspot.com/

    Wishing you a really beautiful day!!

    Hugs & Kisses
    Love
    Shelley
    xXx

    ReplyDelete