Saturday 6 November 2010

I got a Shu------eeeeeeling. Holiday collections - Shu Uemura

I posted last year near Xmas that I purchased a few things from Shu when they were having a holiday event - including my favourite blushes - and I enjoyed it so much that I remembered to pop into the Covent Garden store this last week to see if they were doing any holiday events this year. They are.

So I thought I'd just post this as I know some of you last year wanted to have an opportunity to attend. If you pop into a Shu store or call them up and sign on to their mailing list, they are due to send an email alert in the next few weeks to give details about the event. The SA in Covent Garden told me that the event will be in the last 2 weeks of Nov most likely, and the event will be similar to last year with discount off products.

As soon as I receive the email - I'll be posting to let you know the details...as I wouldn't want you to miss out. I'm eyeing up some more of their glow on blushes....so will be compiling my list!


http://www.shuuemura.co.uk/

2 comments:

  1. oh yay thanks for sharing!!! I mustn't miss this again... X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gail - we will need to go together...it will be fun? I'll try and pop into the store this week to ask if a date has been set and then will let you know....

    ReplyDelete