#sheepishly peeks out from the corner#
..........hope you all have enjoyed your summer! I've been missing from my blog for over the last month - no real reason other than I've been concentrating on my YT channel (3 videos a week yay!)and busy buying and swapping makeup!
So to get back into blogging, I'm doing my first What's In and What's Out.
- Bare Escentuals eyeshadows. They are currently rocking my world. Loose pigments yes, but the buffing let's me feel like my own artist and also gives me such a flawless finish.
- Swapping. I've completed quite a few over the last few months - and it feels very good to have lightened my collection of things I don't use and possibly someone else loves, with the bonus of trying out new items!
- Synthetic makeup brushes. So easy to clean and whatever brush head shape it takes, it's great to apply cream and liquid products, as well as powder.
- Cake eyeliner. Am trying out Becca's, but have also tried Laura Mercier. Not as easy to apply as gel eyeliners, but I love the finish, gives a perfect 1960s opaque finish.
- Mineral foundation makeup. My Prescriptives All Skins powder and MAC MSF Natural are my go to and fail proof products in these summer months.
- Messiness. Once all the makeup is on and I'm happy with my finished look, my desk surface is cluttered with makeup products, tissues, brushes, q tips. It's like cooking, I'm not one of those people who clean up as they cook!
- Mascara splotches on your eyelid. No matter what angle I tilt my head or mascara wand, I can't get away from this!
- how in the UK we have to wait for the Urban Decay Naked Palette to get to our shores......all the reviews and raves about it are grating on me ; p
It's good to be back!